- For insurance and safety reasons, boats and jet skis are NOT allowed on Lake Michigan
- All boats and jet skis are sent to Spring Lake. This can take around 30 minutes (traffic dependent) due to the no wake zone
- No boater's license is required, however we prefer boating experience.
- Cancellations unrelated to weather require 48 hours notice in order to receive a full refund
- Thunderstorms/substantial rain allows renter to either move their rental date once or receive a full refund
- Refunds will not be granted for overcast/windy weather
- All 2, 4, and 8 hour boat/jet ski rentals require $100 down to hold your date & time slot
- Weekend and week rates require half of the total cost as a down payment
- Reserving kayaks, mopeds, bikes, and stand up paddle boards requires paying half the total rental price as a down payment
- Boat and jet ski renters MUST be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver's license & credit card to operate.
- All other non-motorized water rentals must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license & credit card to operate.
- All renters must fill out a rental contract
**All rentals have a 6% service fee added to rental cost**
Rental Policies and Rules